|I am honored to chair the Asian Materials Data Committee (AMDC) for 2014-2016.
The mission of the AMDC is to promote the cooperation between material scientists and researchers in the region of Asia on the generation, collection, evaluation and applications of materials data.
To exchange the experiences and results on materials data and databases, the AMDC held successfully Asian Materials Data Symposiums (AMDS) in the beautiful islands of Jeju (Korea), Hainan (China) and Okinawa (Japan) during 2008-2014, and organizes AMDS 2016 which will be held in Hanoi, Oct. 30 ~ Nov. 2, 2016.
We welcome you to the AMDS 2016, and hope to share the latest information on materials data and have a chance for the future cooperation and activities.
|Chiar of AMDC,
Dr. Jae Heung Lee
The 6th Asian Materials Data Symposium (AMDS2018), China
Member of AMDC
- Institute of Metal Research (China)
- Institute of Materials Science (Viet Nam)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (India)
- Korea Institute of Materials Science (Korea)
- Korea Institute of Ceramics Engineering & Technology (Korea)
- Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology (Korea)
- National Institute for Materials Science (Japan)
- National Metal and Materials Technology Center (Thailand)
- Russian Academy of Sciences A.A. Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science (Russia)
- University of Science & Technology Beijing (China)